Andrea Capezzuoli has been active for years as an melodeon teacher both in Italy and abroad. These are the didactic proposals:
Melodeon course (individual and group lessons)
Developed and perfected over fifteen years of teaching, an melodeon course for both beginners and advanced. During the course the musical theory applied to the instrument (scales, tonality, chords) is also addressed.
The course is complemented by the Organetto Manual, used as a textbook, which provides the preparatory excerpts for learning the techniques.
- Beginners (to start getting familiar with the instrument)
- Technique (advanced workshop to improve phrasing, accompaniment and embellishment)
- Bourrées d’Auvergne. The music of central France developed on different techniques
- Canti tradizionali lombardo-piemontesi accompagnati con l’organetto
- One rowe Melodéon. From advanced push and pull technique. to french-canadian music.